stripes

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Make History

My dear friend Jenny texted this photo to me:


Along with the photo, her message read, "Not that you misbehave...but this made me think of you and the way you are going to change the world."

Well Jenny, I accept your challenge of changing the world.  I won't always be loud about it (now that I've learned that it's not all about me)...and people might not know I'm doing it.  But, I'll challenge the status quo as I relentlessly find ways to engage students as readers.  I will embrace new technology tools as I strive to create 21st century learners.  Most importantly, I'll challenge my colleagues to find their voice as a leader and help them serve as a catalyst for change.

Sounds easy, right?!?  My hope is that everyone (not just educators) sets out tomorrow with the goal of making the world a little bit better than it was today.  May the force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment