I'm not ashamed to admit:
- It took nearly 30 years (and 2 wise professors) to help me realize life is not all about me and my drama. Thanks, Dr. D and Dr. M!
- I'm addicted to carbs. I tried the Atkin's diet twice, but failed miserably. Life just isn't the same for me without my carbs!
- I find the greatest comfort when I throw up the hood on my hoodie. It's like my security blanket or something. It lets me shut out the world for 30 seconds so I can get a grip. I also like to sleep with my hood up. In line right behind hoodies on the comfort list are chocolate and Christmas music (even in July).
- I don't cook very well. In fact, I consider having to boil water "cooking."
- Swimming in lakes kinda freaks me out (but I'll do it). I'm afraid some parasite is going to swim up my nose and burrow its way into my brain.
- I've thanked God many times for unanswered prayers.
- Change, while exciting, is scary for me. I have a fear of the unknown. Changing schools AND jobs next year is the biggest leap of faith I've ever taken...
- I catch myself acting like my mom more and more each day--especially when I sing to my flowers!
- One of my biggest strengths and biggest weaknesses is that I'm a highly reflective person. I can't shut off that part of my brain, no matter how hard I try.