- Keep them happy, so love them like you love us.
- Still listen to Justin Bieber. LOL.
- Be yourself. Be confident and have fun.
- Miss Stuck, you're gonna have to be a lot more quiet than you are. I don't know why you have to be quiet in the library because no one is going to read books in the library! LOL :-)
- Always be a pro, even if there are hard times in your life.
- Show a little humor or else the kids at Fort Riley will think you're boring.
- You will have to work hard. Buy Captain Underpants Books.
- Always organize your desk or you'll lose books and papers in your desk.
- Make sure that you still have fun but be serious.
- Help the kids find books.
- Try not to sing a lot in the library because you might get fired. So, try to focus on the books.
- Have fun while you are at your new school and at the same time we will be learning and have new experiences. PS, I love you and I will absolutely miss you!
- Keep the books organized and read lots of books to all the grades. You should have dictionary lessons.
- Teach the same way.
- To run a library, you have to deal with a lot of books.
- Play music and have parties.
- Try to make sure they have a good selection of books.
- Have a book give away.
- You should teach the kids a bit of everything you have taught us.
- Teach animal books and have animals to show.
- Put the books in order nice and neat.
- Decorate your library!
- Buy more drawing books!
- Make sure the kids aren't playing around when they're checking out books. PS, Have fun.
- You can have a party for whoever brings books back on time or give them a prize.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
How to Run a Library-Part 2
More wisdom from my 5th grade cherubs as I move from the classroom to the library: